EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

i was gonna

i was gonna work on an animation for this... i was a bit disappointed in the lack of they might be giants references, but whatever, your movie

otherwise, really good work, i enjoyed it... though i didn't like the bit where i nearly had a seizure, lol

Dumbbell Dumbbell

hehe, crazy

that's pretty cool animation, kinda weird though

oh, i found the easter egg... it just plays the animation except with John Lennon's song "Imagine"

Burnt Toast Man Burnt Toast Man

simply awesome

this was hilarious... would've been more so if you made his leg twitch during the credits... but meh, still awesome

time travel. time travel.

ZOMFG

LMFAO!

Space Goat - Episode 2 Space Goat - Episode 2

YAY!!

Jay and the Doctor on Newgrounds

Nuggets S3 - Halloween Nuggets S3 - Halloween

Rule #3

Don't accept laxatives as candy

Furby prank call Furby prank call

Teh PWNZOR!

the only flaw i could find is that in your commentaries you said you were 13, i think i speak for alot of people who would say that by saying that it is detesting your flash abilities and it is really annoying.

But brilliantly done good work anyway.

ToonCastleTV responds:

i am 13 i said that because i dont want a lawsuit and if they no im only 13 they wont give me a lawsuit

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

MIFF2005

This was absolutely awesome, and it was no wonder this made it into Melbourne International Film Festival 2005, just goes to show Australians can make it!

The Immigrant The Immigrant

This is your captain speaking

welcome aboard NG flight number 248876. We will be making a brief, but long, stop over at the NG Frontpage, followed by a short trip to Channel [V] and MTV. To your right you can see such submissions as Bitey of Brackenwood, The Maxwell Eddison Story, and RaidenX. I hope you enjoy First Class travelling, and I hope you enjoy your flight. Thank you!

Frame By Frame By Frame Frame By Frame By Frame

WOOT! all my 5 on this flash!

I love your taste in music. And i loved the diagonal paint brush u used, it created such an awesome effect. unfortunately, people are a bit tired of fbf animations so you wont expect a great score from this one